I have thrown out the box and accidently left the the intructions in the box! I was wondering what is the best temperature to use to get the best result? My hair is coloured, thick and a little wavy.
I also hoped someone could let me know how often it needs to be cleaned and what I use to clean it. Is it warm water or do I need to purchase a special product?Metropolis Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic Hair Straightener Instructions?
nothing over 400 degrees, and make sure that your hair is completely, 100% dry before ironing it.... There are products to clean irons at the supply stores..If you use a protector on your hair that is a good one.( Redken Smooth /down) you will not have to clean your iron at all, because it leaves no residue.
Saturday, January 7, 2012
Metropolis Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic Hair Straightener Instructions?
Labels:
ceramic ionic hair,
hair
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment