Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Have you heard of the ENVISAGE Ceramic Flat Hair Iron Straightener Black ?

I ordered one from ebay.


Is it good? they have before and after pics and great feedback.


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie鈥?/a>Have you heard of the ENVISAGE Ceramic Flat Hair Iron Straightener Black ?
I bought the Envisage hair iron on eBay after I dropped my CHI and cracked the plates :(


I'm glad I did though. It works just as well as my old CHI and I only paid about $25.00 for it. My mom and my best friend own one now too and they are very pleased with it as well.Have you heard of the ENVISAGE Ceramic Flat Hair Iron Straightener Black ?
it looks good. ive never tried it but ive heard its amazing
They have a myspace page... it's pretty cool. That's where i got mine =)
never heard of it..

No comments:

Post a Comment