Wednesday, December 28, 2011

WHICH IS BETTER, CERAMIC OR TITANIUM HAIR FLAT IRONS?

WANT TO KNOW WHAT TO PURCHASE, MY HAIR IS CURLY AND FRIZZY TOO, I WANT A HAIR STRAIGHTNER THAT IS GOING TO LEAVE IT SHINNY AND STRAIGHT WITH NO FRIZZ,...I BOUGHT ONE FOR LIKE 100 DOLLARS LIKE 3YEARS AGO, AND I THINK ITS TIME FOR AN UPGRADED.WHICH IS BETTER, CERAMIC OR TITANIUM HAIR FLAT IRONS?
I have thick, curly hair and my Chi works great for me. However, I'll probably get an Ozon titanium flat iron when this one wears out. It gets super hot (hotter than I need) but has a temperature setting so it can be turned down when needed. It comes with a Cherry Bomb serum and together they take away frizz like you've never experienced before! You can order it online at www.ozonhair.com for $80 which makes it half the cost of my Chi! I've used my friend's and it really is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment