Sunday, January 29, 2012

Are there any men that are actually handsome with a receding hairline?

No, because it always looks like their hair is sliding off their scalp.Are there any men that are actually handsome with a receding hairline?
Dustin Pedroia. Dudes like 25, receding hairline and hes an absolute stud. The guy kills Goliath, who oddly enough looks like Kevin Youkilis. What if Youk's part-time job was to be Goliath's stunt double? I guess it would be a pretty sweet gig, unless they had to film Goliath being hit in the noggin with a baseball multiple times. If I were Goliath, I would just deflect that baseball with my glorious wiry beard. But I don't have a beard, I have to remain clean shaven because I work in a corporate setting. So when I waste time at work answering yahoo answers when I should be doing things productive, my skin is fresh and clean, although I do have five-oclock shadow because I got really drunk lastnight and didnt feel like shaving this AM. Its okay though because my supervisor took a personal day today so I essentially could have worn a loincloth to work and it would've a-ok. But there are some real lookers here and I wouldn't want to pitch a tent in a loincloth, I imagine that that would be embarassing and or awkward. On the other side of the coin, I would have to be beating the women away with a club, being all dressed like Tarzan of the jungle. I think that would be fun though, I could just borrow a deli ticket dispenser and each wench could take a ticket and wait in line. That would be interesting. What's mor interesting is how Tarzan, and all monkeys for that matter, swing from tree to tree with the greatest of ease in the jungle as a form of cheap, yet dangerous, transportation. They're doing it right, its an economic way to travel being as how it doesn't burn a hole in your wallet. Also it doesn't harm the environment. So, in theory, this is an ECO^2 way to travel. ECOnomic and ECOlogic. Wow. This is a really good idea. Imagine the possibilites! People all over the world could travel to work swinging from building to building like the fantastic Spiderman. OR maybe everyone could get bitten by radioactive spiders and become just like our buddy Spidey. Think about it, no accidents would occur because just before the impending peril, the Spidey sense would chime in, saving the day. Also, this would create more jobs that would in turn help nurse the economy back to health. with everone shooting webs everywhere, there has to be people to clean that stuff up, or even better, recycle it! Imagine that! An endless supply of silk! Thats great, because more bullet-proof vests could be manufactured because major components in bullet-prood vests is kevlar, but silk is three times stronger than kevlar. There currently isn't enough silk to mass-produce silk bullet-proof vests, but now there would be! Jesus, this idea is just getting better and better for humans, and ultimately the environment and the economy! Holy Guacamole!





To the future, to infinity and beyond!Are there any men that are actually handsome with a receding hairline?
My husband is a very attractive man, and yep, he's losing it a bit. I find him very sexy still, and certainly notice that there are other women who don't mind sneaking a peek.
Um David Beckham...I think that counts as receding...no?





http://fametastic.co.uk/wp-content/uploa…
Yes lots of men are. Actors for one. look at lots of famous actors. I know lots of men with receding hair lines who look nice, my brother has a receding hair line and every girl loves him.
yeah. they just need to have the right shaped forehead. so when it receeds it just looks like they have a big forehead.
I freakin' love guys who have receding hairlines. Soo damn sexxii
My wife says I am ONE, TOO
Absolutely - Jason Statham - need I say any more???
Jude law ?


I have no idea


I don't know any personally and Jude law is who they say in heat magazine so yeah :)
Yes. Me and Patrick Stewart.
Of course!
Yes, me for one!
Joe Biden?
james blake and andre agassi.


both of them are US tennis player.
yes :)
my husband has one and i think he's quite attractive

No comments:

Post a Comment