Tuesday, January 31, 2012

This is getting bad, how am I supposed to stop a receding hairline.......?

Im only 23 and I have started to recede and the more I worry and stresss out about it, the worse it gets. Is there any way I can stop it? Its depressing the hell out of me. cheersThis is getting bad, how am I supposed to stop a receding hairline.......?
Okay so this could only really mean 3 things :



1. genetics - (its in your DNA that your bound to have a receding hairline.)



2. your using bad hair hair products that take out your hair ( tacky gel 4 example)



3. you could possibly have a receding hairline because of a hairband or some hair accessories always on your hairline during the day or while you sleep.



Here is one of the best ways to stop a receding hairline without Rogaine : http://www.ehow.com/how_5228728_stop-rec



Hope I helped =)This is getting bad, how am I supposed to stop a receding hairline.......?
No.

Nothing you can do.

Sorry, it is just one of those things nature throws at us that we just have to live with.
About the only thing you can do is to go out and buy some Rogaine for men and see if this helps you out.
dont trip out son you will be ok... u think its bad being a guy and go bald well then you should be in my shoes then... i just turn 31 years old and im a female completly bald
just go for the tough bald look,

Just note that Robert Picardo from voyager was pretty hot.
cut all your hair off and grow new hair, you will look ugly but you will look way better later
get a marker pen then colour in the missing areas

No comments:

Post a Comment