Sunday, January 29, 2012

How can I stop my receding hairline...........?

Im only 23 and I have the same hair as my dad who has a full head of black hair at 55! Im pretty sur eits down to stress. cheersHow can I stop my receding hairline...........?
With hair genes it' not your father's hair but your maternal grandfathers hair you need to look at. Hair can fall out due to stress or alipicia in some circumstances.





If it does it does there's nothing you can do. Sorry.How can I stop my receding hairline...........?
Does your dad color or perm his hair? I don't think so.





I have a feeling your hair is screaming for help. Think what kind of abuse you've done to you hair and stop before you lose all your hair.





There's about 7,000 toxics found in the home, add to that outdoor pollution, then there's processed food that can cause cancer.





Just the other day, I heard scented candles causes cancer.





Hair is the first sign, your body is changing and is being traumatized.





Are you taking supplements, or pills that creates more muscles? Stuff like that are not even FDA approve, because there are so many of them, they don't have manpower to investigate, until someone reports they're very very sick, then they get banned.





Have you change your diet? Many reasons why your hair is receding.

No comments:

Post a Comment