Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I shaved my head due to a receding hairline...how long will it take to get used to it? Will I ever feel good?

How long till I feel fully confident with it? Will I still be able to attract girls? I used to when I had hair, have I lost it? In the two weeks, nobodies told me it looks badI shaved my head due to a receding hairline...how long will it take to get used to it? Will I ever feel good?
That's up to you, And wtf i know lots of guy that do that because is just a hair cut and that's normal.I shaved my head due to a receding hairline...how long will it take to get used to it? Will I ever feel good?
Personally I like to see a man with very short hair...and it feels lovely ;)


I actually got the clippers to my hair a week or so ago and gave myself a number 6...not a great choice really seeing as I'm female lol. Anyway, I now like it and I am used to it. So adapting does not take long.
personality attracts women more than looks, I know it is sad, but true! Start, with confidence, be fun, and enjoy your life and they will want to share it with you :)
join a skinhead crew not the racist ones though
Hey baldie, get used to it. If you're crying like a coward that you are due to receding hairline, then you will never attract girls. Look at celebrities and sports stars sporting the bald look eg Michael Jordan, Jason Statham, Vince Diesel, Samuel Jackson, etc. A lot of sexy girls will shag them and that's not because they don't have hair. They got a lot of personality and confidence to get them to where they are. That's the key, be confident, add a little sense of humour and they'll start noticing the real you instead of just the shallow attitude that you're having now about your looks.
Bald is in!
Uhmm some women do DEF. like shaved heads.Some think they are okay.Some think that a LITTLE hair on ur head is WAY SEXY!Just let women come to you.Attract girls by being humorous!Also be funny and kind to a girl you like,make friends.Then u might got a girlfriend later on if she REALLY likes you.


Its good nobody told you its bad!Dont let anyone let you down.If they say its bad do a good Come-back at them~ You will fill confident when you are USE to having a shaved head.Feel good with it,dont get down!Hope i helped!
I know exactly how you feel.





I had a mildly receding hairline (just a little at the temples). On a whim, I decided a change was in order. So I shaved it all off.





It will take you awhile to get used to it. For a few weeks, it will look as though your head had just escaped from an underground dungeon... very pale. If you're used to hair, you'll definately feel cold at the top of your head... especially at night. For I while, I wore a knit cap in the evenings (in the middle of summer).





Many women find the shaved look sexy. But true sexiness comes from within... you have to exude your inner sexiness. That is to say, be confident about who you are and how you look. Women are like jungle animals... they'll pick up on any hesitation or lack of confidence.





Just be who you are (regardless of follicle status) and go get 'em, Tiger!
LOVE bald men.
Some women think that a receding hair line is sexy. Believe it or not. Don't be ashamed of it, I don't think you have to keep your head shaved. Just be yourself, that is how you will attract females.

No comments:

Post a Comment