Sunday, January 29, 2012

Can somebody suggest me some good head-gear to hide my receding hairline.?

Im 25 %26amp; losing my hair fast. Please suggest me a head-gear to conceal my baldness. Im a software professional and cant wear a cap over a formal outfit. Or please suggest any other better way to handle this.Can somebody suggest me some good head-gear to hide my receding hairline.?
Just shave the rest off then it will not notice.Can somebody suggest me some good head-gear to hide my receding hairline.?
buy a set of male hair clppers and trim it short, a no 1 is good. other than that use a marker pen to colour it in.
Men really cannot wear head-gear other than hats, first of all. If you must wear it with a formal outfit, the only thing that comes close is a nice, 1940s style Fedora. That's the only thing you could reasonable pull off with a suit, or formal clothes. Unless you're a cowboy and want to wear a cowboy hat and cowboy boots and a bolero tie.
Depends how bad it is but personally I am receeding, 23 nearly 24 and used revivogen for a year now. I have noticed an improvement in the quality of the hair in the receeding area and it has not got any worse as of yet. Do a search on google pal! Its worth a try and if not, dont be arsed, just shave it off. Grass doesnt grow on a busy street





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment