Sunday, January 29, 2012

I am only 17 years old yet I am loosing hair like crazy and have a receding hairline what do i do?!?

I loose hair consistently and it feels very oily so I usually wash it every other day or every 3 days. At this rate, I'm afraid I'll be bald by 20. I want to not only stop this hair loss, but regain my lost hair and make it a bit more thick. what should i do?I am only 17 years old yet I am loosing hair like crazy and have a receding hairline what do i do?!?
Go to a doctor and yup start using rogaine or whatever you call it.I am only 17 years old yet I am loosing hair like crazy and have a receding hairline what do i do?!?
have you tried WEN. i used it for the last two months, it completely stopped all hair breaking, made it pretty thick and it repairs everything. its more like medication on the hair than a shampoo
Well that IS a bad situation:( Something that might help is putting ure hair in a ponytail less. R u making ure ponytail too tight? if so that can cause hair breakage and thinning especially in the front causing the look of a ';receding hairline';.

No comments:

Post a Comment