Sunday, January 29, 2012

It looks like i have a receding hairline but im not entirely sure. Im 16.?

I also have had a big forehead my entire life. Same with my sister and my mom. Im a 16 year old guy and im pretty attractive (sorry to sound conceited) my hair is my biggest asset. I have medium length VERY thick hair and so does my father and mother. You can't tell i have a receding hairline unless i lift my bangs.





Could it just be my bilboard forehead?It looks like i have a receding hairline but im not entirely sure. Im 16.?
It's possible. I had a friend in High School who was only 16 and he was already thinning. By the time he turned 19, he was almost completely bald. It's all about genetics. If baldness run in your family, then odds are you WILL be bald at some point in life.It looks like i have a receding hairline but im not entirely sure. Im 16.?
Landon Donovan, Matt Hasselbeck





It is possible to have a receding hairline at a very young age.
Anything is possible.
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment