Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Im just about to turn 20 and seem to have a receding hairline what can i do to prevent this?

i'm 20 year old male (obviously) and i don't ware wax or similar products in my hair but i wash and condition everyday (otherwise my hair looks greasy)



what shampoo and conditioner should i use to stop my receding hairline?

is it ok to wash everyday?

what else can i do to ensure keeping my hair.

Btw my hair is very soft and straight (to the extreme)Im just about to turn 20 and seem to have a receding hairline what can i do to prevent this?
Washing your hair every day is way too much, you shouldn't wash it more than twice or three times a week, also your receeding line is probably genetic and has nothing to do with the way you take care of your hair. Unfortunately there is nothing you can do to stop genetic balding, but there's a guy out there who said that exercising your scalp muscles five to ten minutes a day everyday when you start to receed can prevent balding and allow new hair growth, it did work for some people and didn't for others though ! It's called the scalp exercise, you can google it if you're interested.Im just about to turn 20 and seem to have a receding hairline what can i do to prevent this?
Try a peanut butter solution. it's from a movie.. but trust me, it really works! I tried it on my armpits once and now they won't stop growing!!!! :( It's kind of annoying... I shave it in the morning and right whenever I get dressed my armpit hairs are like down to my waist!!!! So I kinda gave up shaving them and I just braid them now. Sometimes French braid or a little fishtail braid, you know, spice things up a bit? My boyfriend thought so :) Yeah so here's a link to the movie with the ingredients of the peanut butter solution. You're very welcome.



http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=

No comments:

Post a Comment