Sunday, January 29, 2012

I am 16 and I have a receding hairline?

Does this mean that I will go bald? My hairline has been receding since I was a child, maybe even always if I can remeber correctly. My mother's father is not bald and has a full head of hair. Does having a receding hairline mean I will go bald even if it has been there since I was a little kid?I am 16 and I have a receding hairline?
Dude if you hairline is receeding then there is some hair loss in your family somewhere your moms brothers or your dads side it all comes from the gene pool








curtdudeI am 16 and I have a receding hairline?
not receding bro. Its just your hairline. Everyone has different hairlines. Just like everyone has different facial features (except maybe twins or something) its normal. I have a normal hairline but in one spot it doesnt grow hair and it looks like i have a '; receding hairline '; but that doesnt stop me from being a savage beast on a daily basis, and catching as much tail as i can. haha
Now if it is receding than yes you are going bald. If you just got a big forehead like me, than no you just got a big forehead. Everyone use to tell me since I was real real real young that I was going bald because I have a receding hair line. That was not true. I have lost no hair and my hair line is at the same spot since I was a kid. But its not unusual for someone your age to start going bald. It happens to lots of people. My grandpa lost most his hair by the time he was 18. Good luck
Just because you have a hair line that is further back on your head it does not mean that it is receding. It sounds like this is just your natural hair line because you've had it since childhood. I wouldn't worry too much about losing all of your hair, but if you are worried maybe you should ask some questions to the men in your family that are bald to see when they started losing their hair.
Do you know what receding means? you are basically saying your hair has been balding ever since you had it which makes no sense. A receding hairline is when your hair is moving backwards and will never grow back. otherwise this is possible the gene is recessive that's why it didn't show on dad and it happens to people your age all the time.
Im sorry I am 20 and started to go bald, In october I stated to not be able to eat any more, well any way I ended up in the hospital for a related problem, well I started to grow my Hair back after I was put on TPN Total parenteral nutrition I still cant eat so i am still on the Total parenteral nutrition (tpn) and for now my hair is doing fine so with you it could be a lack of nutrition, a side effect from a medication or a drug, or it could be genetics Hope this helps Good luck.
ye wtf is with all the f*ckers posting tonight?!?!





anyway you can buy hair products for men in you pharmacy.





but also if you really worried ask your doctor next time you there, if its anything to worry about. could be a nutrition problem. do you eat healthy? like protein and stuff?





it prob has a big part to do with your genes though.





hope you sort it out! gud luk!
It's not only your mother's father, it's your father, too.


You can also develop your own, EVERY single person in your family could be bald and you may not be.





But, if your hairline is receding.. then you may be going bald.
I am sorry for be telling you this, but my freund had once incident he was going bald when we were sixteen of age. He smoked a good amount THC Marijuana, and it makes you go bald.
its possible but if that happens, then you can always try some rogain ( i think that's what it is called) for men or some other hair growth.
no. they sell things at the drugstore for that though. you should try it out.





please answer mine - its an eeeeaaaasy question!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090530173625AABu5XA
haha
this girl is rude ^^^ and no i dont think youll go bald just because of your hairline
sux2bu.
Sucks to be you.
your gonna go bald, sucks to be you
YOU GOT FUC|%26lt;ED
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment