Sunday, January 29, 2012

Is a receding hairline a symptom of anorexia?

I don't know. I looked at an old picture of my self form last year, and noticed that my hairline was different.


and i have one more question, (sorry) how many calories should the average person consume in one day? My therapist has calculated that I'm getting under 500-600, but I'm not entirely sure. I would love to know, it would help me out a lot. Thanks! :]Is a receding hairline a symptom of anorexia?
it might not be receding, but anorexia will prevent your body from getting and making the proteins they need to keep your hair and scalp healthy. so it might just be thinningIs a receding hairline a symptom of anorexia?
that depends, are you anorexic? if so, then i'd say so. and a normal person should consume around 2,000 calories a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment