Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Suicidal thoughts over receding hairline?

I just can't take it anymore....my hairline keeps receding and I keep wanting to kill myself more and more....should I consider hair transplant surgery?Suicidal thoughts over receding hairline?
Oh for God's sakes!



You actually think about killing yourself over your hairline? You really are self absorbed aren't you? You should look around - there are a lot of attractive men and women who are absolutely hairless!



To think - suicide note to your family saying that you just couldn't live with your natural hairline... jees you are a PUSS!



I'll bet your dad is proud to have raised a wimp like you...



Just my 2 cents...Suicidal thoughts over receding hairline?
LMAO!!!! OMG I just saw that and I had to laugh. But I'm also really depressed over my hair. I look awful

Report Abuse


You need to do whatever you need to do to make you feel good about yourself. Suicide is not an option. And it is not fair for others here to criticize you. Your feelings may not be right or wrong, but they are yours and you are entitled to them.

But seriously, men with shaved heads are more common these days, and from a womans point of view EXTREMELY sexy.
David , I might have a little insight into what you are feeling.

I saw a young man yesterday about early twenties, with long brown hair on the sides of his head and a really bald dome on top. If his hair was red, he would have looked like a natural clown. MY heart went out to this guy. How he has to look at himself everyday must be really painful. Without a picture or better description , none of us webbers are going to know the severity of your hairline recession, but if its enough to drive you to suicide , I would probably put you in the same category as the man I saw. Look, have you tried Minoxidil? Have you talked to your doctor? Have you gone to see the hair by hair transplant guys? By all means , try all of these things. If your hairline is important to your self esteem, then get it fixed and to hell with the cost. YOU are Worth IT !
Suicide Hotline - 1-800-273-TALK



Shave it all off. Bald is SEXY. Think Vin Diesel, Bruce Willis, Chris Daughtery, Yul Brynner (before your time), Arnold Vosloo (The Mummy)... I'm sure they are still getting women, well except Yul....



Or think receding hairline of Jason Statham.



Hair does NOT make a man.
Is for you hair so important?!

I don't know your age but a lot of young guys even shave their head of hair getting a fresh interesting look kinda butch.

Besides, any people loses hair with age. Baldness just is a genetic issue and as you know nothing is possible, so try to think of hair as a transient ornament equally as the beard.

We all should be glad as we are, conscious that there are around a lot of others persons with graver problems!
Are you really that shallow? I don't consider my hair to define my worth as a person.
Sounds like you first should consider some mental health counseling to handle your serious insecurity issues.
Please DONT kill yourself!!!! My cousin killed himself and it was awful! It hurts so many people and is not worth it. Try Rogaine For Men or talk to your doctor. And see a therapist
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/The
It is unusual that some one would get this upset with a problem that is normal and is fixable these days

If it is troubling you that much that you are considering suicide then yes see a transplant clinic, Or get a wig .

I solved the problem by shaving it all off and i didn`t even have a receding hair line.

Accept what we have as there is always some one worse off than our selves
Rogaine worked for me.....then I said what the hell, and shaved my head. Liberation from my hair, waht a great feeling. I'm not a particularly good lookin guy, but since I shaved my head, I've had girls comin up to me a lot more. More interest.



Go to www.slybaldguys.com trust me, you'll thank me. My name is Chico D on there.
If you are going to kill yourself over your hair, then you should get a hair transplant.



Hair really is not important, by the way, or at least it is not worth suicide.
I have a nephew by marriage and he had the transplant and now wishes he hadn't done it because now he has to take care of the hair and he now says he liked it better bald. Bald is in so I suggest you shave the rest off and go with it. Look at all the celebs who deliberately go bald. Michael Chilkliss and Bruce Willis to name just two and the women think they are so Hot. Please don't even think suicide. I have a full head of hair and never have to worry about going bald but I have thought about suicide and know it's not the answer so if you want to you can write me anytime and I will write back as soon as I can. I work on the road 4 days at a time so it may take me a few days to get back to you but I will if you choose to write. I will offer only friendship.
I agree with the previous post. You should see a dermatalogist. I am a woman and was losing my hair, its really depressing, but I went and he recommended minoxidil a generic version of rogaine. I took almost 2 months for my hair stop falling in chunks like it used to. It stills fall out, but not that much. My ponytail is know like 1/4 of what it used to be, but I'm content it didn't all fall out..Please see a doctor. There are a lot of remedies. Hair transplant is a good choice, but your doctor might have some other choices for you...Hope you see one. Good luck..
Take it in stride dude.
I think men with shaved head are so sexy so maybe you should consider that. Hair is not worth killing yourself over!
well, your hair receding is no reason to kill yourself, but if getting hair transplants would stop you from killing yourself, then get hair transplants
When i was in the military all i said was im gonna grow my hair long when i get out. But i couldnt take it so now i shave my head every other day i take a blade to it. Now i cant stand to have a lil hair on it. I would love to get laser removal for the hair on my head. So dont sweat the small stuff their is more important things than hair. But if u feel hair defines u then go to your PCP and ask him about options for u and your head. Good Luck
Next time you want to do anything this dumb,

think about people with terminated cancer,

or person on wheelchair, don't you think ,they will do anything to just be like you.........
hahahah sorry man...thats just funny

lol
  • aveeno cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment