Sunday, January 29, 2012

Will Rogaine help a receding hairline?

I know it won't grow back a receding hairline. Will it stop one from getting worse though?Will Rogaine help a receding hairline?
maybe...but so will beta sitosterol...and it can actually regrow hairWill Rogaine help a receding hairline?
Ya, Rogaine helps. My Dad swears by it. But you do have to use it all the time you can't stop. I think that's the only downside.



You can usually find free samples of Rogaine. My Dad said he got his first sample here http://www.freesamplesfromheaven.com/rog



Good luck, I hope that helps :)
Yes and it will actually grow new hairs too

But you cannot stop using it:then all you gained will fall then

Colors
maybe it will help but

it will depend on what causes it

No comments:

Post a Comment