Sunday, January 29, 2012

Is it normal to have suicidal thoughts when you're short and have a receding hairline?

No, it isn't normal to think of suicide regardless of who you are. Short is relative, and tall is overrated. Receding hairlines are just part of life. If you are sincere about the suicidal thoughts, seek out professional help to assist you in working through this.Is it normal to have suicidal thoughts when you're short and have a receding hairline?
hell yea! short and bald..........sucks to be youIs it normal to have suicidal thoughts when you're short and have a receding hairline?
I'm short too dude. I've been short all my life. As I got older, I've made friends that respect me and are about the same size I am. Work at Walmart and you will see alot of short people that have been hired. We can pull a pallet jack too.


I have thought of ending it too, but believe me no matter how depressed I got, i knew i had to go to sleep and remember tomorrow is another day. A new day. A fresh day. I have felt so alone and depressed, I cried and cried and cried. I'm older now and I am short with my absense of hair looking like a ';hidden mickey mouse';. With the computer, a new job, and a wonderful friend that instantly came into my life when I needed someone the most i am happier now. I have had so many hard times and embarrassing moments in my life, I wish I could have been like Star Trek and go somewhere else instantly. My memories really haunt me. Yes your life can change to a happier one. Praying to god helps too.


People need to learn to respect you. Yes, we are shorter, but we still look cute. Go to Disneyland or your favorite amusement park and just go have fun. I scream on the rides and let it all out. I have accept my hair loss. It is apart of the male life. I can cut it short and i think it looks sexy and let it grow out longer for the cold season.
hell no it is not normal! By sisters bf is just 5 foot exactly, a complete short *** bless him and he is a real stud! All the ladies love him, itsa not about height its about how you carry yourself! And confidence, and as for the hair, shave it off! My partner has a real bad recieding hair line, (at 22) and he just lauighs about it, he wouldnt shave hios hair because it doesnt suit him, somethings like this we cant change so no point worrying about them. Oh and this may sound stupid but nike air max trainers have a bit of a boost to them, there about an inch thick, wear them if u want to look taller.
you should be happy with what you have. look at the people in Africa. if you look at videos on Africa, none of them moan and winge and are sad. they are all happy and they just get on with their lives. also their are people with disabilies. think about it, you could be much worse!!!
no...you should be at least be happy because you are not abnormal like the others(Ex: autistics) and you don't have cancer etc...be thankful of what you have....
I mean I wouldn't exactly say it's normal but I am sure many people have suicidal thought at some point in their life but the good thing is that their just thoughts and nothing else. It's not the thoughts that's bad but the actions behind the thought.





I have a lot of lots like this but not because of the reason you stated above -- that's just stupid. I am depressed because I want a boyfriend and can't get boys attention!! You reason is stupid and dumb. Just be yourself or get a professional hair-cut. As far as you being short, except it because everybody can't be tall, short, skinny or fat. I wish I had a bigger penis and butt and had to weight to me but you don't see me wanting to kill myself over it!! I am just depressed.
things could be much worse. things of those people without legs and other disabilities


These are some helps


Yoga, meditation, Pilate


Tapping technique


Affirmations and Self Hypnosis or Self Talk.


Reading good books like “Chicken soup for the soul”


Exercise - home or gym


Acupuncture helps for addiction and cure try www.acupuncture.com


Chinese Herbal medicine is very good


Having good friends


Getting a hobby, volunteering.


Do not overeat or eat late


Check for glandular imbalance


Music therapy – Listening to soft melodious music, Mozart for example.


Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment