Thursday, January 26, 2012

What to do with a receding hairline?

And slight baldness at 20yrs old....





My hair is cut very, very short and even then, its still noticable.





Should i just shave my head bald and go bald on my own terms?





Thanks.What to do with a receding hairline?
I know what you going through, I started to lose my hair when I was 19 and it was soooo embarrassing. I continued trying to style it in a way that would make it look less noticeable until I was 26 and then one day I just got sick of it and just shaved it all off. I had so many compliments the next day and I have never looked back. I have so much more confidence now and when you get to 30 (my age now) you start to see it happening to a lot of your friends which can give you a lot of satisfaction. Early baldness is so unfair and how you deal with it and whether you shave it off or not is a personal choice, but for me I was so conscious about it until I just shaved it off. Good luck man!What to do with a receding hairline?
You could start a Rogaine habit, but you'll have it for the rest of your life - or your hair's life, at any rate. Once you quit, you'll start losing hair again.





You could also just not be vain about it, and let nature take it's course. After all - it's only hair.
Alot of guys look really good bald, If you feel you want to go down that route then do so!





You can always grow it back again.





Keep cool !
Yep and then use rogaine foam..the bald head works wonders for absorption...the route I took and I'm happy with it, chicks dig it too
shaven is kwl





but be prepared for slap-head jokes





personally i think its kwl :]
Personally, I love a shaved head. I would vote for shaving it all off and leaving all that anxiety behind.





xx
you might as well just shave it, because it looks like its headed that way.
yeah if you are going to go bald do so under your terms
Grow a long fringe?

No comments:

Post a Comment