Sunday, January 29, 2012

Guy's with a receding hairline please answer?

I'm 20 and my hairline is receding, i was wondering if your hairline receded when you were younger and if it ever stopped for a period of time or is it progressive and just keeps receding until your bald? any answers are appreciated thanks.Guy's with a receding hairline please answer?
Well I am only 18 but I do know that a big factor in hair loss is genes. Which means if your father's father and his father and your father and all that good stuff lost hair at a young age, you prolly will too.Guy's with a receding hairline please answer?
many people you will see have receding hairlines and are not bald though.


I know everybody says this would be BS. But for me masturbating effected my hairloss. I started a little hairloss when I was 13 and occasionally had wet dreams. But I started mastrubating 1 month ago average 1ce every 3 days and it has made my hairloss go up 3x as usual.





Of course this won't effect everybody who doesn't have the genes for hairloss. My dad is bald. But I am just saying it does effect it.





I am 16 and I have a receding hairline. aerobic exercise should help reduce it (it did for me) jogging 5 days a week for 40 minutes each.
I've had my hairline since 2002. It's been the same (I checked with tape measure). Actually DHT causes you to ';lose'; hair. You hair follicles don't die. DHT binds to your hair follicles and prevent hair strands from growing. As a matter of fact I'm starting a programme by the end of this month to greatly reduce the levels of DHT, and other negative's that cause irration and ';loss';.

No comments:

Post a Comment