Sunday, January 29, 2012

Got a bit of a receding hairline going on?

Over the last 6 months i've realised my hairline is going further back. I'm self conscious about it. I cut my hair to the shortest my clippers will go, ';0';, it still shows up stubble like,





Should i just go to the next step and shave it bald rather than cutting it, as it doesn't hide it as well as i want it to?





Don't want to try and regrowth products.Got a bit of a receding hairline going on?
If you really want to then shave your head. However, a #1 or #0 cut are acceptable for probably the first time in recent history in virtually all social and work situations so don't go the whole way unless you're comfortable yourself about it.Got a bit of a receding hairline going on?
www.toppik.com My friend has a receding hairline he uses toppik.


It really does work and it looks really natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment