Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Women aged 18-24, is it hotter for a 23 year old guy with a receding hairline to grow it out or shave his head?

I'm not a woman and I'm definitely way over 24. However I've been slowly losing my hair since grade school. (that is slow) Got my grandfather's hair-loss gene. However, when I turned 28 it REALLY started showing so now I shave my head. Turns out I look even younger when shaved bald than with the hair I can grow now. I still get asked for ID sometimes. If you have a full face and a nicely shaped cranium, you will look good. It takes a little while to get used to, or even like it. Also the periodic shaving takes time off your schedule, but the more you do it the better you get at it. Oh! And my girlfriend loves it. : )





PS. I still like to wear baseball hats. ...they're awesome.


PSS. And don't listen to Chikigirl09. My girlfriend is 19 and loves my bald head.Women aged 18-24, is it hotter for a 23 year old guy with a receding hairline to grow it out or shave his head?
that just depends on what shape your scalp is. i,am bald but mother nature took my hair. you see a lot of guys shaving their head these days.Women aged 18-24, is it hotter for a 23 year old guy with a receding hairline to grow it out or shave his head?
Depending on your outer features it will be shaves if not that good looking like Van Diesel please just grow it out, plus why you looking for 18 to 19 yr old girls kind of sick
Don't have to be a girl to tell you this, shave it if it's severe.
Shave


Shave


Shave
:( im 29 i cannot answer
Dude! Just shave it





SteveC
probably shaved head unless you're one of those guys who look really strange with a shaved head
  • aveeno cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment