Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I have a receding hairline! Should I shave my head?

I am coming up to 20 years old, and have had a noticable receding hairline since i was 18, when i had past-shoulder length hair. I have now cut it short, and the hairline is much more visible. My peers have commented on my hairline, often making jokes about it, which i usually brush off in public, but recently i have gotten very conscious about it. I was considering shaving my head, but i am worried because i have quite thick, dark eyebrows...will i look silly?I have a receding hairline! Should I shave my head?
Absolutely NOT! Rock what you've got. To me a receding hairline can be attractive, and it's certainly nothing to be ashamed of.





I don't find guys with shaved heads attractive, balding or not. If you're thinning up top, grow some facial hair to make up for it. Girls love facial hair (at least I do). Beards are great (lumberjack style) or side burns! Yeah, big chops, or soul patch at the very least. Your face is a canvas, experiment!





Be proud of your appearance, diversity is what makes the world beautiful.I have a receding hairline! Should I shave my head?
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Accept the inevitable %26amp; get on with the rest of your life. Life is not always the way it's supposed to be. It's just the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.
This might be an unusual opinion but I think receding hairlines are sexy. If it makes you uncomfortable, shave your head. I doubt your eyebrows will be an issue.
Embrace the baldness and cut it short. I wouldn't recommend shaving it though. Just give yourself a really close buzz. Your friends will stop poking fun when they realize you just really don't care.
give it a shot!





i have dark eyebrows and i have shaved my head before


if it dosent look right ware a hat it will grow back anyway
Shave it. I'm turning 20 years old soon as well. Just a random fact to add.
not everyone looks good bald

No comments:

Post a Comment