Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ladies, would you rather date a handsome guy with receding hairline and great body or a chubby guy with hair?

I have a buzzed head, but a wicked widows peak. I'm totally losing my hair on the sides, so I buzz it pretty close. But I work out everyday and have a pretty good body. I guess the hair things affects a tiny bit of my confidence. As far as looks go (which aren't everything =) which is more attractive, the handsome heavy set guy with all his hair, or the less hair guy who's handsome and in shape? haha! I crack myself up. but I do want to knowLadies, would you rather date a handsome guy with receding hairline and great body or a chubby guy with hair?
Id rather date a handsome guy with a receding hairline. Id rather date a COMPLETELY bald handsome guy than a fat ugly guy with hair. Ha. Dont worry, knowbodys going to be attracted to ya any less just because of something so small. Good Luck. (:Ladies, would you rather date a handsome guy with receding hairline and great body or a chubby guy with hair?
If they were both equally as nice then I would probably choose the in shape guy over the chubby one. I could care less if the guy has a receding hairline or not.
It's all about the personality that you have. I'd rather date a guy who has total respect for me,not cause of his shape ,size,or hair.
the skinny guy
gross, neither
Who cares about hair! it's the man i'm interested in not his hair.
I've dated both, but I ended up marrying my husband who is in great shape. I think I would prefer him being in shape because I know he's healthy and will be with me for a long time. He's also my workout partner and keeps me motivated. He's a positive influence on me. We're perfect for each other. I'm not saying I'm going to find him unattractive if he gains weight or loses his hair. I'm expecting both with age, and I'm looking forward to growing old together. I was miserable when I dated the overweight guy because it was difficult to eat healthy. He never wanted to go for a run or a hike. I was struggling to keep my lifestyle active. It's so easy with my husband. We're healthy for each other. Don't worry about a receding hairline. I can hardly notice my husband's because he keeps his hair buzzed. It looks hot on him. As long as he never does a ';comb over,'; I don't care what he does with his hair.
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment