Sunday, January 29, 2012

Balding - does Rogaine help a receding hairline?

It is advertised to help a bald spot on top but my hair is thinning at the hairline. Will Rogaine help with this even though it isn't promoted for this use?Balding - does Rogaine help a receding hairline?
the best thing for you to use is wildgrowth hair oil...its is like a miracle it can help bald spots and make your hair more healthy. I used it and my hair has grown very fast. I highly recommend it for you. Even though many people don't think that bald spots can be cured it can with wildgrowth. Go to www.wildgrowth.comBalding - does Rogaine help a receding hairline?
Hmmm...it might but it isn't specifically for that use. I would personally look around for a product that is only for thinning hair or something!


GOOD LUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment