Sunday, January 29, 2012

If I have a nice body would girls even care about my receding hairline?

If you are a positive confident guy your hair won't matter or you can go with the shaved look.If I have a nice body would girls even care about my receding hairline?
Honestly, I'm sure if you feel that it will make you more comfortable about it, by all means go for it. However, I thought I should add in here that my sweetie started going bald when he was 22. He wears a hat all the time because it makes him feel better about it, but I don't care either way. He's incredibly smart, he's funny, he's thoughtful, he's sweet and he's one of the most responsible people I know. He has so many awesome qualities that I wouldn't care if his head looked like Mr. Clean's; I'd still love him anyway. A girl worth keeping won't care if your hairline is receding. I promise.If I have a nice body would girls even care about my receding hairline?
Just depends on the girl.





No one is perfect. Taking care of yourself is what makes someone most attractive in my book.
I'd care more about the kind of person you were and how you treated me than your hair or lack of hair.
yes, girls notice alot about hair

No comments:

Post a Comment