Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Would I look a lot younger if I didn't have a receding hairline?

My Photo: http://www.ehow.com/members/dannthamann-



People have eye balled my head and guessed an older age.Would I look a lot younger if I didn't have a receding hairline?
Hmm... you look about 25... I would say. I don't think you look old.Would I look a lot younger if I didn't have a receding hairline?
yes, since many older men go bald as their age increase



maybe u could go for those hair growth enhancing treatments?
Maybe, maybe not. You look about 20-22 to me. And you麓re pretty hot.
If you keep it short, you should look your age.
I hate to sound shallow but with men, they are judged on height and hair. I think you would look younger if you smile. If you can check out hair club for men. I think they do wonderful work. Shave your head if you can't. But just be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment