Thursday, January 26, 2012

What hair loss product will slow or stop my receding hairline?

First of all, hair loss is not genetic but is caused caused by a reduced bloodflow to the scalp, so don't stress about it. :D


Second, you can stop your hair loss like I did!


I started losing my hair and I tried Propecia and Rogaine, with little results.


I quit using them because I felt they were harming my health, so I tried to see what the 'alternative' cures had to offer.


Everything seemed like a scam: creams, oils, nothing really hit the nail for me.


One day I found out the ONLY site that explained correctly the theory behind hair loss: it is caused by micro-contractures on the scalp that reduce bloodflow and prevent hair from growing naturally and healthy.


Their techniques are really effective and the videos are really powerful and speak for themselves


I managed to stop my hair loss with the techniques I found in their ebook, and I am now regrowing my hair. :)


This method works!


The site is: http://www.nohairloss.org.What hair loss product will slow or stop my receding hairline?
Hair loss is a genetic/hormonal process that can affect both men and women. Hormones that bind to hair follicles can cause an imbalance in the biological processes that cause hair growth. Eventually, excess hormones on the follicle cause hair to stop growing and the follicle dies.What hair loss product will slow or stop my receding hairline?
Menaka,you can use some sulfate free shampoo on your hair,Loreal makes one that is out now,most 95% of commercial shampoos on the market today contain sulfate which is a detergent proved to cause hair lose,you can also buy some Biotin vitamins,this aids in the hair,eat as healthy as you can,I also take Omega fish oil capsules and a good vitamin B complex as well.They also make Rogaine that is suppose to help stimulate hair growth also,hope this is of some help to you,Tomb Raider.
Here a few simple home remedies which can be tried at home to control hair fall.





1.Rinse your hair with a mix of apple cider vinegar and sage tea this helps hair grow..





2. A medicine rich in sulfur is also recommended as sulfur plays an important part in the structure of the hair.





3. Massage with olive oil before going to bed at night and next morning, wash off the hair gently..





4. To treat hair loss apply a little lemon juice with some black tea.Massage well and shampoo.





5. Beat two eggs,and add two tablespoons of water to it. Rinse hair and pour the egg mixture over the hair.Massage the scalp well and leave for 10 minutes.Then wash it.
Nioxin and Rogaine are among the most popular ones. The key to success with these products is using them regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment