Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How you tell your bf about his receding hairline without offending him?

i dont mind him having the way he is having it. i just wonder if he would consider to just shave it off since it is receding or go for treatment. Is it haram for muslim for going to change your hair appearance as in growing more hair then it is receding?How you tell your bf about his receding hairline without offending him?
Suggest gently that maybe he should consider cutting it shorter. Genetics and high testosterone levels in a male can make hair fall out. So reassure him in the kindest way that he is one mean manly machine..How you tell your bf about his receding hairline without offending him?
I'm pretty sure you don't have to tell him directly. When you gain weight, does he say, ';I think you should stop eating chocolate because you have gained a few pounds.';





He KNOWS that he's balding. Instead of trying to fix it, talk with him as an adult as to how you feel. I would still be sensitive to the issue and let him decide what to do with his hair.





You may think it would look best shaven, but it is his hair.





I would get off the superficial appearance kick and admit that he's balding and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.
Why do you have to say anything...don't you think he knows about it already....leave him alone about it.
He prob already knows that he has a receding hairline. He does own a mirror! Let nature take it's course. He will do with his hair what he wants!
I'm glad you don't mind. I think a lot of men look good bald.


If you think his head shape woud look good with the shaved look, you might mention it--show him a magazine pix and say you like the look and wonder what he thinks of it. As to the religious issues, I've not got a clue.
Why would you even have this discussion? I would be so offended by it. He can't control the fact that his hair is falling out and as long as it is neat, and clean I wouldn't even bother
you know telling him about his receding hairline is probably something that doesn't really need to be done, I am quite sure he knows about it and I am quite sure it might be something that might even bother him a little bit already, wihout you saying anything to him about it at all, so if it doesn't bother you maybe you should just consider keeping your mouth shut about it, anyways, it's just a suggestion, I know if my girlfreind decided to chirp up about my receding hairline I know I wouldn't be to happy with her
growing more hair when it is receding? not when it is natural. but just tell him that the chrome dome (bald) look is in today! and he'd go running to the barber and get it shaved!
he knows his hair is receding - there's no need for you to say anything...let him deal with his own hair
bring up the topic in a conversation, let him say it.
Is it really necessary to tell him? People usually are hurt when others tell them about such things as losing their hair. If you don't really care, then why are you so worried about it that you ask this question?





I am sure he already knows about his hairline. He looks in a mirror every day, doesn't he?





Telling him about his receding hairline will make him feel insecure. Instead of telling him about it, reassure him that it is not important to you, should HE bring the subject up.





What about yourself? What sort of things about you are less than perfect? Does he point them out to you? How would you feel if he did?
just say hay your going bald. im sure he knows though. and if you dont care why say anything
I would just forget about telling him he has a receding hairline- I guarantee he knows about it, and it might offend him to point it out. I have a receding hairline, and I've known it would happen ever since I was young because my mother's father is bald, and that typically indicates that you will be bald (for men only, of course). That, and I noticed as soon as hair started falling out, because believe it or not, guys do care about their appearance.





Just suggest a hairstyle change, saying something like ';bald guys are kinda hot'; or ';you would look really cute with a shaved head';.





I shaved my head, because I'm balding, and I like it a whole lot. It looks great (And I've heard so from others).
I wouldn't mention it. If you don't mind him having it like it is, then it shouldn't be an issue. Hopefully his hair wasn't one of the reasons that you chose to be with him.
my guess is: he already knows. let him be about it.





My boyfriend's hair is receding as well, but mostly because he wears a ball cap every day. He knows it's receding, but it's not a big deal to him or me.





If it bothers you that much, then you are a shallow person.
if you're muslim.. then you shouldnt even have a bf. and i have noo idea if it is haram to grow more hair....
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment