Sunday, January 29, 2012

How to fix my receding hairline?

Im 18, and my hairline is ******, I have a lot of hair so I'm not balding just the hairline shape and receding has got worse over this year, is there any way to fix it? I'm going to a doctor soon so I will consult him but like I said I have a lot of hair, its just the hairline at the sides and my sides of hairline go backwards like a guy who is bald, and it does not connect to my head of hair. Any products I can use?How to fix my receding hairline?
Rogain and Rogain foam can help you with that problem


ColorsHow to fix my receding hairline?
Unfortunately, there are no baldness/receding hairline cures.


I'm in the same boat...receding hairline, 18 years old, and not ready to look like an old guy.





There's a ton of crap hairloss products our there, but the only two FDA approved hairloss treatment products available today are Rogaine and Propecia





I've recently started using the liquid Rogaine, which is messier (but less expensive) than the foam. The bright side to Rogaine is that the results seem to be more effective on younger guys, so I'd consider it. It hasn't been approved for treating receding hairlines, but from my experience I find that it is helping.





I've heard some men use both Rogaine and Propecia for maximum effect, but I'm not too sure about the latter.





I'd recommend you do some web research on the subject, but you'll probably get the most from your doctor.
I started balding when I was 20 and rogaine slowed the balding process a little bit, but things are still progressing. You can try propecia, if you're one of those lucky ones you might get some regrowths. And of course you can try one of those natural shampoos that helps your hair growth. There are a lot of products out that that claims to regrow hair and about 99% of them do not work. However, I'm sure 1% of them will somehow work on your hair. Good luck looking for that 1% before you loses everything. I'm 23 now and i think I couldnt find that 1%, so I shaved my head today.
Rogaine
Just give yourself a 'comb over' or wear a cap until the day you die.
Shave your head, no one i'll notice most likely.
wear a fedora hat like me LOL
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment