Sunday, January 29, 2012

Santa misunderstood when I asked for hair plugs for my receding hairline & sent, uh, a different type of plugs?

So now I have a few hundred of these and don't know what to


do....suggestions?Santa misunderstood when I asked for hair plugs for my receding hairline %26amp; sent, uh, a different type of plugs?
I have NO IDEA what your talking about...


(blush)....(giggle)Santa misunderstood when I asked for hair plugs for my receding hairline %26amp; sent, uh, a different type of plugs?
party favors. a few hundred? you musta been very good last year. did santa also leave those tiny little packets of k-y?
if you paint them orange, they make great traffic cones for your slot car set.





just make sure you use a washable paint that won't dissolve in KY.





but keep a few in the bedroom for later. [wink, wink]
Mail them anonymously to that one friend you just KNOW is gay but he has yet to discover it. I think everyone has one of those friends.
Get some model glue, glitter and pipe cleaners and spend the weekend making a nice arts and crafts project with the kids.
Send them to The Nolte's beach house. They'll be put to good use there.
I'll buy the whole lot off you in one fell swoop. You're not supposed to share toys so it's good to have extra.
Have a coming out of the closet party.
See if they work on your carburetor
ebay?
butt plugs?
sell them on eBay

No comments:

Post a Comment