Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ways to stop a receding hairline?

I've noticed over the past couple years my hair near my temple area is starting to thin out a bit (I'm 22), and would love it if I could stop or even reverse it.





What are some good ways to stop it in it's tracks. How are lasercombs?Ways to stop a receding hairline?
you should opt for some herbal treatments...and dont brush ur hair back tightly...keep it loose...i am experiencing d same prob..so i regualrly massage my hair..and i condition it once or twice a week.....but these days i go swimming everyday so i condition my hair daily...but i would suggest u to look up some ayurvedic treatments for ur receding hairline....plus they have no side effects unless ur allergic 2 d products..so i think they'll work....gud luck :) !!

No comments:

Post a Comment