Sunday, January 29, 2012

I have a receding hairline. I need a hair do that doesnt look desperate or tacky.?

I am 27 yrs old and very physically fit. However my forehead is getting bigger as my hairline is starting to recede a little in the front. I dont want to do a 'comb over'; and I also do not want to go with the ';shaved look'; Any suggestions on what's hot these days for a young but balding athlete?I have a receding hairline. I need a hair do that doesnt look desperate or tacky.?
Keep the top a little longer, it will fall over more of your forehead and hide the receding hairline. If it's really getting big, or looks like a ';monk'; cut, then just accept your hair loss and cut it short. You don't have to shave, but keep it short and neat.I have a receding hairline. I need a hair do that doesnt look desperate or tacky.?
Short and piecy on the top, check out keifer Sutherland on the cover of the new Rolling Stone
Nawwwww Go ahead!!
I knew a guy who wore his hair in that shaggy, hobbit looking style that you see a lot these days. I always thought it was cute and never really put much thought to it, but one day at the lake I discovered that he had a really advanced receeding hairline...when his hair wasn't wet or pushed back you couldn't tell.
Shave its in and grow side burns watch American Idol its in and that no Joke

No comments:

Post a Comment