Sunday, January 29, 2012

I am 16 years old with thin hair, big forehead, and a receding hairline! Help?

My forehead is noticeably big and my hair is straight, thin, and oily. I've always had a big forehead but my hairline is receding! WHAT CAN I DO TO STOP OR SLOW THIS DOWN? What products will help? Sometimes my hairlines is a little itchy if that matters. I also have this tiny bump on my head that just appeared a year ago and has stayed since.I am 16 years old with thin hair, big forehead, and a receding hairline! Help?
To make your hair look thicker, you can always use hair extensions. And to make your forehead look smaller, get some bangs. Try to not use conditioner on your hair as much, because that might be the reason why your hair is so oily. Don't put any conditioner on your scalp, just use it on your ends and stuff.I am 16 years old with thin hair, big forehead, and a receding hairline! Help?
The best solution would be to get a fringe! I have a big forehead lol, but you can't tell because of my bangs. x]





I'm not sure why your hairline is receding, it shouldn't be, but with bangs people wouldn't be able to tell. Are you losing a lot of hair in the shower or when you brush your hair? Your best bet would just to avoid as much hair loss and damage as possible, that means no blow drying or straightening.





To avoid oily hair you should wash it often, I wash mine every 1-2 days. Make sure you buy a shampoo and conditioner that says it's specifically for oily hair.





I can't think of any solutions to make your hair thicker/more volumised, because they all involve damaging your hair lol. That includes putting volumising mousse + blow drying at the roots, and light teasing + hairspray at the roots. You can always try these methods if you don't mind getting your hair damaged a little.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment