Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I shaved my head due to a receding hairline...how long will it take to get used to it? Will I ever feel good?

How long till I feel fully confident with it? Will I still be able to attract girls? I used to when I had hair, have I lost it? In the two weeks, nobodies told me it looks badI shaved my head due to a receding hairline...how long will it take to get used to it? Will I ever feel good?
I wore my hair very long (down to the small of my back) for many years. I had a friend who was dying of cancer and the chemo took all his hair. Several of us decided to shave off all our hair to make him smile and show support. I found that If I shaved it every 3 days, it stayed clean looking. I started liking it and it's now been 4 years, I still keep it shaved off, my wife loves it, I like not having to deal with long hair, I get lot's of compliments from women all the time. Lastly, who do you have to please, besides yourself? If you like, other will accept it. If they don't, it's there loss, move on to new friends.I shaved my head due to a receding hairline...how long will it take to get used to it? Will I ever feel good?
dont worry, all dudes go through this. my bro thought the same thing, but gurls kept on latching on to him like he still had a headful of lushush hair. and if u still dont feel confident, try proscar. it really worked for my uncle
You should get used to it soon. Lots of women find bald guys attractive when they shave it totally off. I hate it when guys leave the tiniest bit there, lol. It's better to shave it all off. You just need to give it time to build your confidence back up. Try hitting on a few women with your new do. You'd be surprised how many women like the clean shaven head. Your appearance isn't the only thing that makes you look good, your charm and confidence will appeal more. Try to gain your confidence back. Try to get it back to where you had it if not more before you lost your hair. You'll see. You'll do fine. Good Luck!
Grow a goatee it usually looks really good with a shaved head. If you feel confident then you will be confident. I see plenty of guys with shaved heads and they look great.





p.s. dated some too!
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment