Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Normal hairline or receding hairline going bald?

im 17 kind of worried about my hair. My actual head of hair is fine and the sides, its just i dont have a lot on the sides of the top of my forehead. I have a lot of hair in the middle forehead but virtually none on left and right, my dads is kind of like this but my hair is thicker (i spike my hair) its worse on the right side then left, will it grow back normally or is it normal hair? I think it might just be a mature hairline because its not really receding.Normal hairline or receding hairline going bald?
Try increasing your B vitamins, get a good B complex and also a copper supplement. These are good for hair health.Normal hairline or receding hairline going bald?
Hi there,

This product contains 700 herbs which work towards healing damaged parts of the body. The product helps with many issues. Some hair related problems it helps to repair includes hair disease, fall of hair, etc. I use the fountain of life mineral drink myself, due to a myriad of health problems. One situation was when my body could not process proteins, due to a problem in my kidneys. I had a test taken, which resulted as having 33 allergies. A section in my kidneys had shut down, so my body couldn鈥檛 process proteins. Slowly my body was beginning to shut down. Doctors couldn鈥檛 understand what was wrong with me, so I spent months researching, and $5,000. Until I reached this product, a 100% natural bio-organic concentrate, containing phyto-nutrients from healing plants.



Receding ice, formed a glacial lake and flora was swept into its waters. More than 700 varieties of herbs and flowers settled to the bottom of the lake of which 300 are traditionally recognized medicinal species. Slowly a transformation where nature converted these herbs into highly assumable organic compounds, took place. It鈥檚 a rare combination of organic compounds that work in synergy to form an incomparable herbal tonic and fortifier. Prepared for oral consumption under the strict guides set down by the Hygiene Institute of the University of Vienna. Regular checks for quality and standard are made by the Biological Institute of the University of Innsbruck and the Austrian Health Authorities. Due to cold temperatures of the region, the minerals remain alive.



The product is sold by Fountain Of Life. If you contact fountainoflife777@.gmail.com, e-brochures can be sent out and a table of the 700 herbs, and what they heal. Questions can be asked and other products like toners, body milk, mud masks, mud baths, balms and silk creams are also sold. The mineral drink contains no artificial preservatives, additives or colourings. It is calorie free and virtually tasteless. I have been taking the product for ten years.



Some herbs work towards healing a head cold, nose run, paralyses, urinal passage, labor pains, venereal diseases, urine, wounds, hoarseness, head ache, kidney, health troubles due to accidents, women鈥檚 disease, facial redness, intestine, stomach, cough, German measles, fever, heart, bleeding of the nose, liver, asthma, eyes, lung, fall of hair, purification of the blood, dandruff, skin disease, pain in chest, bladder aliment, rash, ovaries, heat flashes, heart-ache, cancer of the esophagus, nerves, sore feet, etc (There are too many to write down, the table is 700 columns long and includes the herb that works towards repairing the damage. In some cases, there are several herbs that work to heal the problem in the liver, stomach, etc).



During the time I was researching I learnt that drugs/medicines are costly and make you feel better today, but long term run you down, sometimes causing additional health problems. I鈥檓 not a doctor, but this product saved me from my death bed, my kids had asthma and it healed us all! Narelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment