Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How do I console/encourage my boyfriend who is self conscious about a receding hairline?

He is getting pretty depressed about aging too(he is only turning 37!). To be honest, his hairline doesn't look serious to me. It looks like he has a wide forehead. I just want him to feel good about himself.How do I console/encourage my boyfriend who is self conscious about a receding hairline?
shave your head tooHow do I console/encourage my boyfriend who is self conscious about a receding hairline?
Just tell him that you love him like this!
TELL him that this girl loves men like that. I get so turned on.
Theres more to someone then hair. he can have mine i hate cutting the stuff every week anyway :)
Anything that anyone can say wont help boost him up. If its that bad he should either shave his head, get hair implants or buy a rug. Personaly, I shaved my head.
People don't change much, so you just feel good about him and tell him so. That takes care of him and you.
im only 26 and mines started already tell him dont trip u love him and i went on and shaved mines. He might want to do that so he can get used to it.
Act like it doesn't matter. Basically, if he's sensitive about it, then ANY mention of it (even to say it's not so bad, looks good, etc.) will make things worse.


The best thing you can do is prove to him that you don't even notice it by not even noticing it.


I started losing my hair in my early twenties. For a while it really made me feel bad, but I'm pretty much over it now. Would I like to have my hair back? Sure, but not enough to spend a ton of dough or risk my health on wacky tonics.
tell him you love the way it looks
Just reassure him that you think he is handsome as much as you can.
Their isn't much you can do other than tell him you find him appealing, and show him. It's as much about getting older as physical appearance. He'll adjust to it somewhere along the way. Be patient and supportive. Good Luck
I have a friend, who is one of the most GORGEOUS male specimens I have EVER laid eyes on and he has a receding hairline. He is only 24 (recently 24). He gives himself a very hard time about his hairline, and he feels it makes him less attractive. It doesn't. But really, there's not a lot people can do to convince anyone that their flaws dont make them less attractive..





When you're in the mood for sex, instead of doing what you normally do.. Try really turning on the charm, and telling him that the way he looks at that moment is turning you on.. Try telling him that he looks extremely sexy and you want him.. Or WHATEVER! But I've found you can really boost a mans confidence by letting them know EXACTLY how much they turn you on and what have you.





If he feels really self conscious about it, next time he comments on it.. Say (in an extremely supportive way) ';Well, baby why don't you try shaving your head?';





I know plenty of men who have shaved their heads after they've started going bald. On some men it just doesn't look RIGHT. They look better WITH their receding hairline (like my good friend I mentioned earlier).. But it's worth a try if it is causing a real big problem with his confidence level.

No comments:

Post a Comment