Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Should a guy with a receding hairline shave his head?

I go with the basic training haircut, just like I had when I was in the military. It's short enough without being Lex Luthor, and nobody thinks I'm deluded.Should a guy with a receding hairline shave his head?
I personally think men with shaved heads are very handsome! If your receding hair line makes you uncomfortable then you should try to cover it or change the look of your hair. Be it shave or not! Either way, it's not going to change you, just your appearance. You'll use a lot less shampoo if you shave it and it will be a lot cooler in the summertime. Just remember to wear warm head gear during the winter, most of the heat from your body escapes from your head. Good luck!Should a guy with a receding hairline shave his head?
Yes, that seems to be the latest fashion craze. They used to be known as bald now they are 'in style'.
Your hair looks thicker when it is shorter. You don't have to shave it down to the skin to get a good-looking hair cut. My ex started having a receding hairline at age 25. His hair was already pretty thin when we got married a couple years before. His hair looked so much better when I got electric trimmers and cut it to one length, tapered the back, and ';cleaned up'; his neck and around his ears. We're divorced now, but he continues to have his hair done the same way. Once you get it cut shorter, you'll see the difference. There have been a lot of guys who realized close-cropped hair looks better than a comb-over in any gal's book. (Or guy's -- my ex is my ex b/c he found out he's gay.)
YES
YES! Bald men are cute~ plus it always makes them appear younger.
Yes, we think so. He will look much better!
I would think so, I would rather see a guy with no hair at all then with a receding hair line. And good thing is woman would want to touch your head more. lol
In most cases yes, but of course it depends on how the bald head would look. If they have a receding hair line more than likely they have family members who do as well. They can judge from that.
If you think you look good with a receding hairline, that's all that matters! What do you care what we think.. I'm sure you would look better with it than most of us who answered lol..
their choice
Depends on the shape of your head...some guys look good with head shaved, some look like dorks. I shaved mine, didn't like it and went around with a ballcap on for a couple weeks until it started growing out again...
I think it makes men look younger if they shave it off instead of trying to hide it

No comments:

Post a Comment