Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Can Rogaine make a receding hairline worse?

Im an 18 yr old male and and my hairline has receded about an inch at the temples. Call me vein idc this really bothers me cuz im only 18. Ive been using the gaine for 5 weeks and it seems like im losing more hair now. I am worried that these hairs wont grow back. Will the hair that falls out cuz of the rogaine grow back? Im wondering if the rogaine is making my problem worse and if i should just stop using it.





knowledgeable answers will be appreciatedCan Rogaine make a receding hairline worse?
If you have the trait for male pattern baldness which mostly comes from your mothers side of the family, not much is going to stop your hair loss. If Rogaine really worked there would be no bald men. I don't know that it could cause acceleration of hair loss. Perhaps you should contact the manufacturer of Rogain.Can Rogaine make a receding hairline worse?
Rogaine is designed for male pattern baldness on the top rear of the head. It makes no claims (or recommends) it to be used for a receding hairline.


From what I have read and heard, Rogaine has limited success for some at best.


If you are really concerned and have the money to spend, set up a consultation with a doctor that specializes in hair implants.

No comments:

Post a Comment