Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Girls: is a receding hairline on a guy a turn off?

i'm asking this question, because my friend has got a receding hairline and he hasn't got a girlfriend and he thinks it's because of his hair. so any girls out there that can help on this question and do you think that a full head of hair is definately more attractive. Girls: is a receding hairline on a guy a turn off?
It depends on how he looks. For example, if he's the bad-boy type, he could get away with shaving his head completely and still look hot. But if he can't get away with that look, then yea a full head of hair would look more attractive. Unless he's Hef! Why doesn't he look into hair restoration surgery? Girls: is a receding hairline on a guy a turn off?
He probably will find it a bit more difficult to get that first face to face chat. People are very superficial and lets be honest he probably only goes after the girls that look the best in the room.





His personality is going to have to break the ice.





Yes hair is usually considered being more attractive then a shiny head.
SOMETIMES GUYS CAN HAVE A FULL HEAD OF HAIR,,,AND LOOK LIKE THEY HAVE BEEN HIT IN THE FACE WITH AN UGLY STICK FROM HELL,,,LOL,,,,SO U NEED TO PUT HIS PIC ON HERE N LET US ALL GIVE HIM A GOOD RATING FROM 1 TO 10,,,N I THINK GUYS WITH RECEDING HAIR LINES R COOL,,CAUSE IT MAKES THEM LOOK A LITTLE OLDER,,,GIRLS LIKE OLDER GUYS,,,PEACE
I think the question is totally subjective.





At the end of the day there is somebody for everybody. My brother has a bit of a Grant Mitchell hair do and has never had any trouble with the ladies.





Perhaps your friends lacks a personality rather than hair?






If he has a receding hairline but also has a sexy smile and a confident manner then girls won't be a problem. It's all about letting who you are shine through past all the superficial stuff on the surface :o)
I think it's the confidence or lack there of that's unattractive. I personally don't care as long as he wears it well (with pride I mean). If he's comfortable i'm comfortable.
It doesn't bother me at all.





What does bother me is the ridiculous ways men try to hide it. I prefer it close cropped.
My husband has one. He had a receding hairline when we first met. Not a big deal.
Honestly it doesn't bother me...if I like him it has nothing to do with the hair its the whole package..tell him not to worry!
your name is truth yet you say ';my friend'; =/ and to answer your question no i dont find it a turn off !!
  • aveeno cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment