Friday, February 10, 2012

13 year old girl receding hairline PLEASE HELPPPPP !?

HI, i'm a 13 year old girl and my hairline is receding!! I can't believe it i'm only 13 and my hair is starting to thin and my hair is falling out after a showering and combing my hair ! I'm really really depressed about this situation and i really want it to grow back but i'm not sure if my hairline can grow back. I just want to know if there is a way to grow my hairline back, like if there is a treatment, for example, cream, laser thing etc . I just want to know if i have a chance of getting my hairline back, because i have sensitive skin and i always get pimples because i can never clip my fringe up because it would be too humiliating, if i clip my fringe up, i would look bald and i would look like a FREAK ! i mean, having hundreds and thousands of freckles for me as an asian is enough, i can't stand it but having pimples and a receding hairline ? thats a depressing thing. All my friends that are asian and non asians have beautiful hairline, my parents have normal hairline but i don't know why i'm the only one that has abnormal hariline. I really feel unlucky at times. Sometimes, i would just out of no where cry my eyes out, i don't know why i'm so unlucky having such unlucky appearances. I really REALLY, want my hairline to grow back but i don't know how or if i even COULD grow it back . I just need to know, is there a way ! I really REALLY need your help . I would love to hear your help . Thank you13 year old girl receding hairline PLEASE HELPPPPP !?
I would really suggest seeing a doctor to try and determine the cause. It is very rare (although not unknown) for a 13 yr old female to encounter this.13 year old girl receding hairline PLEASE HELPPPPP !?
hi stop worrying about it it will worsen the situation.i am a doctor i will tell u the reasons for hairloss.common causes are iron deficiency anaemia.thyroid disorders hormonal problems etc most probably you are in your shedding phase it will change after 3 months please see a doctor if you start taking iron and zinc you hair will improve
I would suggest seeing a doctor, i think they can give medication to help your hair to stop thinning
So here's the thing; we naturally loose a lot of hair every day. It's just what we do. We've got about 10,000 hair follicles on our head and can loose up to 260 hairs every day. What I'm saying is that at 13, it's not likely you're going bald.


Also, you're 13, you're growing, parts of your body are expanding at odd intervals, is it not possible that instead of your hairline going back, your forehead is just getting bigger?





Finally, assuming I'm totally wrong or you just don't want to listen to me, bring it up with your doctor on your next visit. If your next visit isn't for a while, schedule one sooner. He/she will probably have a decent answer for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment