Sunday, February 12, 2012

How can I hide a receding hairline on my temples?

I was a kid who didn't care about how her hair looked in elementary school, causing me to put it up in a pony tail EVERY SINGLE DAY for almost 2 years (no products used). Ever since high school started, I kept my hair down as much as possible but the damage has been done. The top of my forehead is perfectly fine, but the hairlines on my temples are kind of receding. Whenever I do side swept bangs, there is always an ugly space near the temple that is revealed.





Nowadays I see celebrities with far worse receding hairlines on their temples, yet they are able to hide the space I was talking about earlier and they look really good. How can I do that?How can I hide a receding hairline on my temples?
Find out if there is maybe any hair growth product you could use to put on that spot.How can I hide a receding hairline on my temples?
shave it man

No comments:

Post a Comment