Sunday, February 12, 2012

What can a female do about my receding hairline ?(pics)?

i have a receding hair line i dont know if you can see it in this pic but i do, i cant do side bangs and all that and i want to so bad what can i do? sorry i didn't post it with the other Qus,


When i try to get side bangs it seems like my hairs to thin on one side,and my hair dreeser can never give my cute bangs cause of it?








http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff340/anf_1989/P1090524.jpgWhat can a female do about my receding hairline ?(pics)?
I think you just have a high forehead and you don't have very thick hair. Not much can be done, you might need some layers in your hair, that would help with making bangs look better and your hair would look more full. I don't think you need to worry about it, your hair looks ok to me. What can a female do about my receding hairline ?(pics)?
It doesn't look like you have a receding hair line. You have a full head of hair and it doesn't look like it's thinning in the front. You just have a big forehead. There is nothing wrong with that.
  • almay
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment