Sunday, February 12, 2012

Is a bob haircut good for a guy with a receding hairline?

I have always had a problem with a receding hairline. But I want to get my hair cut like Victoria Beckham. I know it sounds weird but I have shoulder length hair and right now I have to part it to one side due to my hairline and it looks ok, but I want some thing a little shorter. My face is heart shaped and I kinda have a long neck. Is this okay to go with? I really don't want anything else. Here's a photo:



C:\Users\Johnny\Pictures\IMG000592.jpg



(copy and paste)Is a bob haircut good for a guy with a receding hairline?
ok your link does not work but no a graduated bob is a women's haircut i don't think it will look good



Have a look here for mens hair advice

http://beauty.feedfury.com/content/10805Is a bob haircut good for a guy with a receding hairline?
Too many women say no, that is a woman's haircut. I have had my hair in a feminine style as long as I can remember, including Beckham's. The receding hairline is difficult to answer without a pic, but take a picture of what you want to your stylist. She can work with you to get a cut that will look great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment