Sunday, February 12, 2012

Is there any way to prevent a receding hairline?

Im 21 years old and i feel like my hairline is receding in the temple regions of my scalp. Im pretty sure it is judging by the fact that im 21 and ive never noticed my hairline being that far back before, which leads me to believe that its definately receding. Ive heard about DHT blockers, and Ive also read that Rogaine works fairly well, but really i have no idea if i even need to use rogaine or a DHT blocker.





so 2 part question: 1) is there a way to prevent further receding of my hairline, and 2) is there a way to regrow the hair that has receded back in my temple regions of my scalp?Is there any way to prevent a receding hairline?
Propecia works great! Nothing bad to say. I have a full head of hair, and its all mine! Tried Rogain but it did not have real results. I know someone that did the Bosely thing, but it looks wierd.Is there any way to prevent a receding hairline?
Good question. Rogaine and Propecia only work on thinning on the top and rear of the head (male pattern baldness). There is no way to prevent receeding unless if you dye your hair, Stop! If you use products on your hair, wash your hair before going to bed. And don't stress out about it, stress causes hair loss too.


There are cosmetics you can use to give the illusion of a full hairline. Eyeshadow works quite well (lots of celebrities do this), and even those spray on colored hairsprays, you should find them at certain drugstores or costume shops.


You should consult a doctor if you are really concerned about it. Perhaps they could perscribe something that is right for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment