Sunday, February 12, 2012

Any Suggestions for a 20 yr old with Receding hairline baldness?

Hi, Im a 20 yr old Black male. A few months ago my hairline was disappearing. Now its pushed back alot. The front of my hairline is in tact its more of the corners. Its like widows peak baldness. Im not sure its hereditary, but also know my father had all his hair around this age. I'm not sure what I should do? I always kept my hair low and it just looks weird when cut now. Is there any medications or even surgery's to get my hair back? Can a regular doctor help me? To go completely bald is not an option, maybe when I get older? any ideas?Any Suggestions for a 20 yr old with Receding hairline baldness?
rogaine or buy a hatAny Suggestions for a 20 yr old with Receding hairline baldness?
First of all, how is your diet? You might want t go to a nutritionist or homeopathic doctor before you start taking strong medications.





Sugery should be your last resort. I am confident that with the proper diet you may be able to turn it around, but do check with a trained prof.





Be careful not to waste all your money on crappy products.





Besides, baldness on many men is quite attractive to many women.
Can't really help you. I think you should visit a hair clinic and see what they think. The baldness gene is carried by your mother not your father

No comments:

Post a Comment