Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hairstles for receding hairlines?

OK I'm a 22 year old dude who's hair is receding. I've got a pretty good widow's peak going.



Can anyone suggest any good hairstyles that will go well with a receding hairline?



I was thinking of getting my hair cut like Matt Damon's in these pictures. I think they would complement a receding hairline well. BTW what is his hairstyle called?



http://www.muskurahat.com/content/celebr

http://weblogs.variety.com/photos/uncateHairstles for receding hairlines?
If you have a receding hair line go bald.Hairstles for receding hairlines?
The best advice that I can give you for a receding hairline is to definitely NOT try to wear it long.

If you want to go with the haircut in the pictures, tell them you want a modified caesar that sticks up in the front. Tell them to do a 2-3 fade up the sides, and finger-length or just longer on the top.

If you want the top to look kinda ';choppy'; , tell them to texture with a razor in the top
I have receding hairline too. Usually i will wear my fringe to cover the ';emptiness';. But long fringe will usually be difficult to manage so short and untexturize fringe will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment