Sunday, February 12, 2012

What can I do about my receding hairline?

Okay, so I'm 40 yrs old and - call it vanity I guess - but I've gotten a little self-conscious about my receding hairline. Mrs.Dave K tries to reassure me that it isn't that noticeable especially since my other striking features are sure to draw people's attention away from it. I think she's just trying to be nice and doesn't want to hurt my feelings. I could use some honest input here. I'm afraid my anxiety over this could lead to drinking or maybe even an eating disorder. Do YOU think it is that noticeable??



http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?mediWhat can I do about my receding hairline?
I am just sad to find out there is a Mrs. Dave K. Are you unhappy with your wife Dave? Just say you are ok?What can I do about my receding hairline?
I don't believe your receding hairline is the problem. Wow! lol
I was gonna say wear a hat but maybe you need a lil more than that,lol
Ah well. It's hopeless. It doesn't matter what my reply is, Margo will get best answer. Do keep in mind though, that she wants to lick every ones belly. Including the belly's of Nasty and Ding. Including wanting to come over and share my drugs and left over pizza. As to your receding hairline, forget about it. You are an Adonis. If I was gay, I'd want you. No wonder the boys at the bus station speak so highly of you. Or lowly. Hey! I just coined a new word. I like it.
Har, har, har.
Ok, first your wife is a saint for being kind to you. Reward her appropriately.

Second, shave your head, receding hairline solved.

You seem really concerned about developing an eating disorder, acknowledgement is the first step. LOL.

As for you starting drinking, its only a problem to OTHERS when you are drunk, to you its a party!!!!!
lmao...I would definitely say that your receding hair line is the least of your problems.



:)
Looks like it has already lead to an eating disorder. Barely even noticed the hairline, though. You're good to go with that. Try a comb-over if it starts to bother you more. They are always super-attractive.
wear a hat.
aren't you quite the comedian! I'd stick to drinking, nothing wrong with indulgence, you only life once!



You got a good woman there!
wow practically no hair at all. get a rasta wig. man that hair is bad.
i want you.



(you know what slays me about the picture? the title.)
  • foundation makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment