Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Receding Hairlines? Getting bald?

Hi, I am 26 years old and I am getting receding hairlines on my corner of my forehead. It has been like this ever since I was 23. But now, the receding is deeper and deeper.





My question is that, how many here have the same problem. Or who has the male baldness problem? Don't get me wrong, I have lots and lots of hair, just that I don't like my corner forehead.





Is there a reason why, I am only 26!! Any cure or remedies or anyway to slow it down??Receding Hairlines? Getting bald?
it probably runs in your family,i started that way and now iam bald on top.i was 21 when i started the same way you did.some starts there and some starts on their crown of their head.Receding Hairlines? Getting bald?
Propecia, Minoxodil, Castration!
  • almay
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment