Sunday, February 12, 2012

19 yr.old female with receding hairline/hairloss...please help?

Over the past 6 months I have noticed a change in my hair.. The hair on my scalp is much thinner and its as if my hairline is receding. My hair has never been this thin before and I'm so frustrated. I don't know if it is genetic or if its the fact that I've been way too stressed over the past few months. I had a bad breakup with someone I loved very much, and I just worried too much about everything. Also I quit taking my birth control pill back in October so I wonder if the change in hormones had something to do with my hairloss. I havent really been stressed about anything lastely and so i am hoping that my hair will get back to normal.. Why do you think I have lost so much hair? Will i be able to grow it back out if my hairloss was due to stress?19 yr.old female with receding hairline/hairloss...please help?
Well...there is hair loss post birth..so i believe there is a hormone connection...so that may be it! Hair gets thicker and fuller during pregnancy...which is what ';the Pill'; will pretend to do for all women who take it. Added stress puts a hormonal twist to things..although this could be speculative. Another possibility is toxemia...If your body is dealing with a toxic or perhaps toxic substances, medicines, metals like lead (from old leaded paint. or water)..etc. you could have hair loss due to that as well. Examining your work, and life intakes...simplifying your life will help. I wish you well.


Teresphere19 yr.old female with receding hairline/hairloss...please help?
Is your hair chemically- treated? Are you on any medications? When did you first notice the thinning? Try Nioxin's Follicle Booster and their shampoo for noticeably thinning hair.
You said you took birth control pills? Birth control pills suppress a hormone called androgens, they're male hormones. After going off of them, the hormones come back into your system and can cause hair loss. Stress may factor, but i don't think so. Your hormones may be screwed up right now, like i said with the androgens. I would make an appointment with your OB/GYN or a endocrinologist. They can run blood tests to see if your hormones are out of whack. Good luck with that.
Try Nioxin's Follicle Booster and their shampoo for noticeably thinning hair.
  • foundation makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment