Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Guys what do u think about girls with receding hairlines?

other than the hairline she's pretty and has a bubbly personalityGuys what do u think about girls with receding hairlines?
grossGuys what do u think about girls with receding hairlines?
Bald girls are kinda unusual, but I've got a receding hair line myself (I'm only 24) and I hate the fact the people judge me for it, so I wouldn't judge a girl because of it. Sometimes you just can't do anything about it.





If she's bubbly, then I'm sure she's got a great personality - and that's what's important - right? Pretty helps too.
its all about the personallity
women do go bald although it is very rare. for a male to go bald he only needs the gene from one parent, for a woman she needs them from both. in the long run personality will matter much more, and there are so many great ways for women to cover up baldness. personally i find it unattractive, but if everything else is great what does it matter. whats more important is how you feel about it.
you mean on their head?
umm....like shes going bald? Eww. Tell her to seek help. I like my women with hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment