Friday, February 10, 2012

Short hair with a receding hairline...?

I currently have long hair and I'm wanting to cut it all off in the next week or so. I guess you could say I have a receding hairline, I'm not sure if that's technically what it is, but my hairline on my forehead does go back a bit farther than most of the kids at school. I'm wondering if having all of my hair cut off will make me look ';weird';...I know I shouldn't care what others think, but I don't really want a haircut that makes my forehead look big. Have you ever seen someone with a shaved (not shaved to where there is only stubble, but just very short) and they had a receding hair line? Did it look alright?





Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated...thanks for reading.Short hair with a receding hairline...?
I dont think it would make you look weird. You wont know until you try though, so go ahead and do it and see what happens. If you hate it, all it takes is a couple of months and you are back to longer hair.





Mine too? Need a guys perspective.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgYN0m_nXpQuXei8r34DPbHsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090606114222AAzjMokShort hair with a receding hairline...?
Well, I think that any man or boy that is balding or has a receding hairline is best off just shaving it down. I'm def more attracted to man with a nice shaved head. As far as I'm concerned, the shorter the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment